Happy 2019-Changes
Happy New Year!
Sometimes it is good time to make changes. During the fresh start of a new year , it seems particularly apropos.
So, I have decided, for this blog platform, to have the focus be on lifestyle; that is things that make for an " art filled" life in all aspects...be it food, décor, events, or anything that can make for a life fully enjoyed.
If you are a follower because you enjoy my fine art and painting posts, I will post those back on my web site platform... https://www.christinedebrosky.com/blog
Just this past week I cleaned, and put my Christmas decorations away.
Many people just don't know what to do with a poinsettia plant...but I have always enjoyed having them around. It is , in a way unfortunate that they have become so synonymous with the Christmas season, as they are quite handsome plants.
Sometimes it is good time to make changes. During the fresh start of a new year , it seems particularly apropos.
So, I have decided, for this blog platform, to have the focus be on lifestyle; that is things that make for an " art filled" life in all aspects...be it food, décor, events, or anything that can make for a life fully enjoyed.
If you are a follower because you enjoy my fine art and painting posts, I will post those back on my web site platform... https://www.christinedebrosky.com/blog
Just this past week I cleaned, and put my Christmas decorations away.
Many people just don't know what to do with a poinsettia plant...but I have always enjoyed having them around. It is , in a way unfortunate that they have become so synonymous with the Christmas season, as they are quite handsome plants.
I enjoyed mine so much on my holiday table that I left it there, and selected a tablecloth that complemented the patterns in the leaves. I placed two bottle candle holders on either side. The bottles, by the way have special toppers that accommodate ball candles. These are, I think, clever, and are available online.
The bottles are special, as they have my artwork on the labels. a little later in the season, I may set up a still life with the plant, and tulips...a great transition in to a new season to come.
For now, however, I will enjoy this blooming beauty on my dining room table.

Comments
Post a Comment